Pilocka Krach, the eclectic Rockstar from Berlin. There’s nobody in the whole Techno circus who sounds and performes like this brilliant dancefloorfiller. Her infinitely new and raw stage presence coupled by her infectious and unusual sound, always demand s the crowds full dancing attention. Pilocka Krach has the rare gift of inextricably linking both music and fun, and her fans fall at her feet for it. Extroverted to the brink, extravagant, but approachable, this woman unleashes a kind of techno from a different angle: funky, demand ing, dirty, funny, live and direct. She initially emerged from the Noise Avant-Garde scene in Vienna, then the techno-hippy post-rave scene of a good-humored Berlin that gladly considers Monday afternoon to be peak time.From there, Pilocka won over hearts and rode on to victory. On top of it she founds the 7inch collectors label „Greatest Hits International“ as an imprint for her music. In 2015 she finally releases her first album „Best Of“ on Monika Enterprise. Anyone who has ever seen her live can attest to her generous nature – she gives and doesn’t take. Frau Krach delivers: boundless passion and enthusiasm, genuine music for racing hearts.
1: the world is a disc
2: energy does not get lost
3: one plus one is three
1. What is the biggest inspiration for your music?
when i am in a bad mood
2. How and when did you get into making music?
i started to experiment with recording sounds when i was a teenager making tapes
3. What are 5 of your favourite albums of all time?
bowie – diamond dogs
pink floyd – dark side of the moon
the velvet underground – the velvet underground & nico
die verboten – 2007
grace jones – nightclubbing
4. What do you associate with Berlin?
5. What’s your favourite place in your town?
6. If there was no music in the world, what would you do instead?
Of course, there is always music in the world. Even if it was solar wind only. But if I would not be able to work with music then I would work with paper and colours.
7. What was the last record/music you bought?
beate bartel & gudrun gut – myra davis
8. Who would you most like to collaborate with?
9. What was your best gig (as performer or spectator)?
my latest record release show in lido berlin
10. How important is technology to your creative process?
its the playground
11. Do you have siblings and how do they feel about your career/art?
my brother is super happy with what i am doing, but he is happy anyways.